Thursday, October 15, 2009

Bandits force Game 5

Atlanta apparently has no intention of making their defense of the Season 6 World Series title a short one, as they won both games in Trenton to force a deciding Game 5 Friday night in Atlanta. Their game 4 win was a 7-0 victory over Traffic ace David Dunwoody, who was victimized by a key Enrique Park error in the second. All 7 runs scored in the second, six of which came in after Park booted a routine ground ball. But Dunwoody refused to blame the loss on Park. "Yeah, Ricky's (Enrique Park) error hurt, but I didn't get guys out after. I could have picked him up"

Dunwoody said after the game. When asked about game 5, he said, "I feel good. I've seen Dwight (Salmon) come up big time after time- if I can't be out there, there's nobody in this league I'd rather have out on the mound than him."

No comments:

Post a Comment